255 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
248 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
2019 BMW 3 Series vs. 2019 BMW 5 Series
Shopping for a new luxury sedan in Normal? Compare BMW models like the 2019 BMW 3 Series and the 2019 BMW 5 Series to see what the BMW lineup has to offer. Take a look at BMW sedan price, performance, and interiors, then browse our BMW inventory at BMW of Bloomington, from sport sedans to midsize models.
BMW Sedan Price & Configurations
The 2019 BMW 3 Series comes in two configurations for Decatur and Bloomington drivers:
- BMW 330i: starts at $40,250 MSRP
- BMW 330i xDrive: starts at $42,250 MSRP
The 2019 BMW 5 Series offers seven configurations, including two hybrid models (the 530e iPerformance and 530e xDrive iPerformance):
- BMW 530i: starts at $53,400 MSRP
- BMW530i xDrive: starts at $55,700 MSRP
- BMW540i: starts at $58,950 MSRP
- BMW540i xDrive: starts at $61,250 MSRP
- BMWM550i xDrive: starts at $74,450 MSRP
- BMW530e iPerformance: starts at $53,400 MSRP
- BMW530e xDrive iPerformance: starts at $55,700 MSRP
BMW Sedan Performance
- 2019 BMW 3 Series: The standard engine in the 3 Series is a 2.0L TwinPower Turbo inline four-cylinder paired with an eight-speed sport automatic transmission that delivers 255 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. It can go from 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds, and it has a 15.6-gallon fuel tank.
- 2019 BMW 5 Series: The base engine in the 5 Series is also a 2.0L TwinPower Turbo inline four-cylinder paired with the eight-speed sport automatic transmission that delivers 248 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque. It can go from 0-60 mph in 6 seconds, and it has an 18-gallon fuel tank.
Drivers looking to max out their power will likely prefer the 5 Series, however, as it is available with a 456-hp twin-turbo 8-cylinder engine. Compare more BMW 0-60 mph times at BMW of Bloomington to learn more.
BMW Sedan Interior Features
- 2019 BMW 3 Series: There’s 38.7 inches of headroom, 42 inches of legroom, and 56 inches of shoulder room in the front of this base-level sedan. The seats are covered with SensaTec upholstery, and there are 14-way power front seats. The interior of this sedan also features the iDrive 6.0 system and the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant, which allows you to easily control navigation, settings, and entertainment with voice commands.
- 2019 BMW 5 Series: Has 38.8 inches of headroom, 41.4 inches of legroom, and 58.7 inches of shoulder room. The seats in the 5 Series base trim are also covered with SensaTec upholstery and have 14-way power front seats. The 5 Series interior also features the iDrive 6.0 system, rearview camera, ambient lighting, and Intelligent Voice Control for hands-free connectivity.
Shop for the BMW 3 Series or 5 Series at BMW of Bloomington
When you know which BMW sedan you prefer, browse our inventory to find a new BMW 3 Series or BMW 5 Series for sale in Bloomington and take your favorite model for a test drive. You can also check out our BMW 3 Series lease deals, or check out comparisons of other BMW models, like the 2019 X1 vs. X3. Contact us when you are ready to take a new model home to Pekin.